• It is also known as Microneedling, Dry Needling & Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
• It is a minimally-invasive non-surgical and non-ablative procedure for facial and body rejuvenation that involves the use of microneedling device to create controlled injury to the skin.
• The Epidermis remains intact.
• The normal healing response begins the moment of tissue injury.
• Micro-injuries allow for the release of serum containing cytokines and growth factors.
• (Collagen, Elastin, Fibroblasts & Melanocytes)
A single Procell treatment creates hundreds of thousands of microchannels. In response to each micro-injury, an inflammatory healing process begins which initiates the formation of new collagen. Over time, the repeated healing process improves the surface texture and the overall appearance of the skin.
You age, visibly and invisibly, every day. Sun damage, internal inflammation, chemicals, and even gravity all work against the youthful vitality of your skin. As we get older, fewer regenerative stem cells survive to repair this constant damage.
• Skin Rejuvenation – Tightens & Firms, Face & Body
• Cost effective – More affordable than most laser or IPL txs.
• Minimal discomfort (feels like a sun burn)
• Growth Factors are activated (Fibroblasts and Melanocytes)
• Increased blood flow to areas of poor healing
• Collagen is stimulated (your own natural fillers)
• Elastin (tightening) is induced
• Fine lines, acne scars, large pores and wrinkles are minimized
• Relaxes burn wounds & traumatic scars
• Stretch Marks (white)
• Mild Rosacea (vascular only)
• Rapid healing time
• Can be repeated every 4-6 weeks (lower settings) 6 months for medical treatments
• No ablation of the epidermis (The epidermis is left intact)
• All areas of the face, neck and body can be treated
• Can last 2-10 years – (depends on the client’s age and lifestyle)
• Stunning results
12 - 36 Hours
No. of Treatments
Depends on client daily activities and sun exposures
$250 per session
Purchase 3 session, receive one free.